1.Production Helper - 1600 Euro
2.Mechanical Engineer - 3000 Euro
3.Computer Engineer - 2300 Euro
4.IT Engineer - 2900 Euro
5.Plastic Engineer - 2400 Euro
6.HSE /Safety Officer - 2200 Euro
7.CNC Operator - 2000 Euro
8.Injection Molding Operator - 1900 Euro
9.Electrician - 1800 Euro
10.Chef - 1750 Euro
- Company : Merit Malta Ltd,Aurobindo APL Swift Services (Malta) Ltd, J.Lautier.Co.Ltd and TCC Industrial Technologies Ltd.
- Service Charge; All Charge cut on Salary after Reaching malta , No Advance Payment for Services Charge
1. Our Company office charge.
2. consultancy charge, service charge
3. all charge including only 2500 Euro. .
This amount pays in MALTA under three months after joining the job. Means your employer cut on your salary (1st month 1000 euro, 2nd month’s 1000 euro and 3rd month 500 euro). No other investment.
- Documents Required :
1. Bio Data (Word Format Only)
2. Education Certificate, Experience Certificate, Other Course Government Authorized Certificate & Passport Front & Back Color Scan Copy (Jpeg Format only) and No Need IELTS Exam Documents.
3. White Color Background Photo.
- Duty Time; 8:30 Hour per day (All other Conditions of Services shall be in Accordance with the Europe Labor Law)
- Annual Vocational Leave; 29 days (Both side Flight Ticket Provide by employer)
- Company Provides: Full accommodations (Food + Room + Medical Health safety + Official dress)
- Flight Tickets; Company side
- Visa Duration : 3 year (After three extendable for next two years)
- Processing Time : 60 to 70 days (Maximums)
Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. The eastern boundary with Asia is a historical and cultural construct, as there is no clear physical and geographical separation between them; Europe is generally considered as separated from Asia by the watershed divides of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas, and the waterways of the Turkish Straits.The European climate is largely affected by warm Atlantic currents that temper winters and summers on much of the continent, even at latitudes along which the climate in Asia and North America is severe. Further from the sea, seasonal differences are more noticeable than close to the coast. The Industrial Revolution, which began in Great Britain at the end of the 18th century, gave rise to radical economic, cultural, and social change in Western Europe, and eventually the wider world.
Walsh World Wide
Plot No : C-657 , Sector 63 , Near IDEA Call Center Sector 63,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201307 (India)
Phone - +91-8745029328 (WhatsApp or Call)
Email - email@example.com
WARNING: Articles published in this blog are collected from various sources for informative purpose only.Please verify before applying