1.WELDER(6G , TIG , MIG , RAC , SMAW , GTAW) - 2600 USD
2.PIPE FITTER - 2470 USD
3.CARPENTER - 2600 USD
4.PIPE LAYERS - 3300 USD
5.WAREHOUSE MANAGER - 3900 USD
6.PLUMBER - 4250 USD
7.FOREMAN - 4550 USD
8.PROJECT COORDINATOR - 4550 USD
9.CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - 4600 USD
10.CONTRACTS MANAGER - 5760 USD
11.PROJECT MANAGER - 6000 USD
12.PROJECT ENGINEER - 6370 USD
13.CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - 6827 USD
- Visa Processing time only 60 days.
- Company provide you full accommodations food and health & safety Services. Employer also provides you flight tickets in starting and vocational time also.
- This is work visa for three years after three years permanent residence (PR) Chance 95 %.
- Age limit 21-48 years.
- All nationalities people acceptable.
- No Need IELTS Exam
- This is CV Selection Job. No Chance for Interview rejection
- Our service charge 3000 NZD Cut on your salary after getting job in New Zealand.
- Processing Fees include embassy fees file charge all other hidden charge 700 NZD pay on applying time. This fee is refundable if any problem in case of Visa Refuse.
- This service is valid for three years if you want to apply for PR after three years another charge will be taken for that.
JOB LOCATION - New zealand
CAPITAL - Wellington
CURRENCY - New zealand Dollar
New Zealand is an island nation in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island and around 600 smaller islands. New Zealand is situated some 1,500 kilometres east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans.The country's varied topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, owe much to the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. New Zealand's capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.
Mr. Mukesh Patil
( Sr.Visa Consultant Manager)
EUROPE WORK VISA LTD
(A THOMAS VISA GROUP OF COMPANY)
WARNING: Articles published in this blog are collected from various sources for informative purpose only.Please verify before applying